Limmattalbahn: Cash for planning released
filed on: 30.09.2009 (30th Sep 2009)
The board of ZVV (Zürcher Verkehrsverbund, the cantonal transport coordination authority) has released 6.9 million Franks for planning works on Limmattalbahn, the proposed tram link from Zürich Altstetten to Killwangen. This money covers 75% of the budget. The remaining 25% (yet to be approved) will be provided by the Canton of Aargau (on whose territory part of the line will lie).
This news item is from the 2009 newslog.
to link to this item please use: